Jukin Media Verified (Original)
* For licensing / permission to use: Contact – licensing(at)jukinmediadotcom Video Rating: / 5
An Earth Day song about how to take care of the Earth!
In this song, children will sing about the 3 R’s- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
To purchase this song in video format (.mp4) or audio format (.m4a), please visit www.harrykindergartenmusic.com!
Hip songs & videos for the K-2 classroom!
– Most videos on my website: .49
– All audio files on my website: .00
– Audio/video song packs for a discounted price also available!
Check out the Harry Kindergarten Music FACEBOOK page!
To contact Mr. Harry about a speaking engagement for teachers, or if you have any other questions/comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Videos produced and shared by Harry Kindergarten Music are intended to be shown on the official HARRY KINDERGARTEN MUSIC YouTube channel and are NOT to be uploaded anywhere else. Please do NOT rip videos off of my channel and put them on yours. If YouTube is blocked in your school district, I graciously ask you to purchase the video or audio files from my website shown above. Happy teaching!
Q: Can my class perform a “Harry Kindergarten song” for an audience?
A: If you desire to have your class or group of students perform one of my “Harry Kindergarten” songs for an audience, please note that there is a .00 PERFORMANCE FEE.
Here are some hypothetical examples of performance groups:
* Students perform a song for an audience during a graduation ceremony.
* Students perform a song for an audience during a school or community talent show.
* Students perform a song for an audience during a school assembly.
If you are unsure if you need to purchase a performance license or not, please inquire at: email@example.com. If you want more details about using a song multiple years or multiple classes, etc., e-mail me for a detailed PDF file.