20 thoughts on “Nat Geo Wild The Great Bear Rainforest Nature Documentary”

  1. SPIRIT BEARS? LOL By the way, there is NO SUCH THING as a NATIVE North American human. The Indians in North America (and south America) were migrants from the eastern Asian and Russian continent, and they weren't even the first to do that. Clovis man had already come before them and they committed genocide against them to take the land for themselves. This is why I give NO credence to the endless whining about their "ancestral" land. ALL of the tribes broke treaties the French and English settlers made with them. They would CONSTANTLY murder settlers all over north America and did their share of breaking promises with the governments of that time. But ALL we hear is how OUR governments dealt with them and NEVER about the treaties they broke and the murdering they did. So FUCK OFF.

    Reply
  2. I take nature flicks with a grain of salt. most of there funding comes from gov propaganda , tree huggers and fish are people too.

    Reply
  3. Although this film has some great footage of my home, the audience must understand that it is a work of fiction, not a scientific documentary. It is a complete lie from the first sentence to the last. No scientific content at all. This is fiction made up by the author, NOT FACT.  ie.;  First; Fog does NOT blanket the North coast of B.C. for most of the year, and there is NO SUCH PLACE ON EARTH known as "The Great Bear Rainforest.",. There are miles of roads into ALL corners of Northern B.C., Kermode White bears are common on Kermode Island, but NO WHERE ELSE in B.C., the Gitg'att people live in a small coastal village and they do NOT call 600 miles of coastline, "home", the native people in this film are ALL actors reading from a script, ravens don't need bears to  pierce the skin of a salmon so they can eat it, there is no such animal as "the silver salmon", Eagles have NEVER been endangered in Northern B.C…. etc. I could go on…

    Reply
  4. What beautiful Forest! The Native People really appreciate Nature! Thankyou for this beautiful Video! I hope this Forest is preserved and kept pristine for future Generations as well.

    Reply
  5. God, bears are beautiful! I'd still be horrified coming close to one, as I did in Jasper, but they're stunning animals.

    Reply
  6. man am I glad that 80 percent of all of that forest is protected and the other 20 percent is very supervised and very little logging

    Reply
  7. Nature is what keeps the adventure of life moving. Life is nature, and when you see it clearly, it is the magic kingdom. For the 1st time ever you can learn how the big picture of life works, you can learn the nature of everything. Learning how life works will change your view on life thus your mind in the best way possible. Google TruthContest read the Present It explains how life works in every facet.

    Reply

Leave a Comment

seventeen + seventeen =