McDonald’s death blamed on carbon dioxide leak

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://newsdirect.nma.com.tw/SingleItem.aspx?asset_id=OEM_20110915_OINT_001

The death of a woman killed by toxic fumes in a Georgia McDonald’s restaurant last week has been attributed to a carbon dioxide leak. Authorities said the leak came from an unconnected bleed valve used to supply the restaurant’s soda fountain. The leaking gas built up within the wall cavity and from there seeped into the ladies restroom, where 80-year-old Anne Felton was overcome by the fumes and died.
Video Rating: / 5

20 thoughts on “McDonald’s death blamed on carbon dioxide leak”

  1. carbon dioxide isnt supposed to hurt you. It comes out our mouth when we breath! Everybody stop breathing or we'll die!

  2. Damn! I work for coke and we fix those CO2 leaks. Their CO2 alarm must have failed. Poor lady.

  3. Carbon Dioxide is not toxic. You drink heaps of carbon dioxide from soft drink. And you can see the concentrated carbon dioxide leak (white cloud floating near floor surface).

Comments are closed.