http://quickwaterheater.com/noritz-tankless-water-heaters/ Click Here For Complete Pricing For Tankless Water Heaters
The pros and Cons of a tankless water heater
• Save 5 to 5 on your gas bill per year by purchasing a tankless water heater. 00 – 00 over 12 years.
-Save 0-0 with a Navien A series tankless water heater. This unit has a recirculation system and a buffer tank to give you continuous and nearly instant hot water. This saves the water your would normally dump down the drain.
• They come with a 12 year warranty. Some have a 15 year warranty.
• Tankless water heaters can add value to your home and save you money each month. It’s an investment in modern technology.
• There are rebates through some utility companies.
• Endless hot water. This could be really beneficial for households that all shower at similar times.
• Quality tankless water heaters can last 10 years longer than a traditional storage tank water heater.
• They take up less space and can be used in an outdoor environment. This is good if you have a small house or need extra storage space.
• They are only using energy when you open a faucet.
•If you want to move your water heater to a different location, tankless water heaters are a great option.
• Most units have a remote control unit to help you control hot water usage and availability.
• Your natural gas line may need to be refitted to accommodate the additional gas demands of your tankless water heater. Gas line work is time consuming and expensive. This is becoming less of an issue with the newest more efficient tankless units. Most can run on standard half inch gas line.
• Tankless water heaters need to be serviced yearly to prevent failure and maintain efficiency. Installing a water conditioner or de-scale filter on your tankless water heater will reduce annual service costs. We have designed a system that does not need annual service.
• Tankless water heaters need to have electricity in addition to gas. We may need to subcontract an electrician to install a new electrical outlet near the tankless unit. This may increase the cost of installation.